Don’t you feel embarrassing when you wear a nice costume, and your back is with acne? They make you so irritated with their appearance and pain and at last, you opt the tattoos to cover back acne scars. Now worry! You can get rid of them with the use of some home remedies for back acne scars. Then you can put on your favorite sleeveless or tank tops. Right? So, scroll down and get the natural treatments for back acne. But first, let us know why do acne scars occur on the back?
What are the Causes of Back Acne Scars?
The back acne scars are of two types. The ice-pick scars, and Keloid scars. Each type is due to various reasons. The Ice-pick scars are due to the loss of tissues and Keloid scars is due to the high growth of tissues. But why do these reasons trigger?
Triggers of back acne
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Lack of sleep.
- Intake of oily food.
- Over usage of cosmetics.
- Improper skin care.
- Lack of proper nutrition.
- Environmental conditions like the place of work, etc.
How to Remove Scars on Back with Lemon?
The skin on your back is not so sensitive as your face. So, you can use lemon to get rid of back acne scars. Because it belongs to the citrus family and a source of citric acid. This lightens the scars and regenerates the new skin cells formation. After using lemon on your skin, make a habit of applying a sunscreen lotion. Since lemon makes your skin sensitive to the sun.
- Before applying the lemon juice, clean off your skin on the back with warm water.
- Pat it dry and then use the lemon juice with a cotton ball on the Bacne Scars.
- Rest for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Do this process regularly.
How to Remove Back Acne Scars with Apple Cider Vinegar?
One more home remedy to get rid of acne scars is the apple cider vinegar. Both men and women can use it to treat the acne on the back. It has the acidic quality that bleaches the skin and acts as a natural disinfectant. It lessens the skin inflammation. Redness of the acne scars. Also, the vinegar removes dirt, bacteria, and dead cells from the pores thereby prevent infections. Remember not to use vinegar without diluting as it may irritate your skin.
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar with water in a 1:1 ratio.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the diluted vinegar on the scars.
- Let it rest for 1 to 2 hours.
- Wash off with water.
How to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Back with Orange?
Orange is an excellent remedy to get rid of back acne scars. It contains the retinol that regenerates new cells and removes the dead ones. It is also a rich source of vitamin C like the lemon. Similarly, it lightens the scars and tones your skin.
- Get the powder from the dried orange peels.
- Add water to it and mix well to get a pasty consistency.
- Apply this paste on the scars and let it dry.
- Then clean off the skin with water.
- Do this process regularly.
How to Get Rid of acne Scars with Tomatoes?
The kitchen ingredient that helps you to get rid of back acne scars is the tomato. Because it provides the vitamins that are essential for the skin. It is a rich source of the vitamins A, C, K, E, and B and also antioxidants to rejuvenate the skin. When you take the tomatoes; our body absorbs the beta carotene converts it to retinol. Most of the commercial acne creams contain retinol to cure acne. Instead of the natural retinol products, you have the natural source of retinol in your kitchen. So, get the process of using tomatoes on the Bacne Scars.
- Use the tomato slice to rub on your back acne gently.
- Let the skin absorb all the nutrients of tomato to cure acne for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Then rinse your skin with water.
- You can also use the tomato pulp to apply on the Bacne Scars.
- Let it dry for an hour and then rinse it.
- An alternative method is to just place the tomato slices on the acne for half an hour and then remove them.
Treatment for Back Acne Scars with Mint Leaves
Have you ever thought that one of the spices could treat back acne? The mint leaves can help you to get rid of back acne. It is a pack of the healing properties and thereby it help in reducing the acne. It also contains the antioxidants that fight on the free radicals which are the cause of cancers. You can prevent the regrowth of acne in the future by using mint as it decontaminates the blood. The face masks with mint leaf also give you a glowing face.
- Crush some mint leaves and get the juice out of them.
- Rub this juice on the acne and let it rest for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Repeat the process twice a day and until you observe a healing of your dark acne scars on the back.
- You can also grind the leaves to a paste and add some honey to it.
- Apply the paste on your skin, let it dry, and then wash it off.
- You can also use this mask on your face to get a clear face.
How to Get rid of Acne Scars on Back with Gotu Kola?
The gotu Kola is a vital herb in the Ayurvedic treatment for acne, psoriasis, eczema, etc. It is a pack of anti-inflammatory and many healing properties. There are the gotu Kola tinctures in the stores which you can use it to get rid of back acne scars. But you can also use the gotu kola tea as a topical application on the skin. So, you can try this gotu kola as one of the home remedies for back acne scars.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add two tsp of gotu kola to the boiling water.
- Then cool down the gotu kola tea for room temperature.
- Now add enough amount of cornstarch to the tea to make it a paste.
- Spread this gotu kola paste on the back acne and let it dry for nearly 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
Acne Scars Home Remedies with Pineapple Juice
Do you love pineapple? If yes, then this will be your favorite back acne scar treatment. Because here we use the pineapple juice to get rid of back acne scars. Since it contains the natural anti-inflammatory component called Bromelain. It is used in the post-surgery blood clots which form under the wounds. This enzyme helps in a faster healing of the scar and provides a minimal chance of the scar formation in the future. The Ascorbic acid of pineapple fades away your back acne scars.
- Get the juice out of half a pineapple. This juice is not for drinking but the back acne treatment. So, it should be fresh and do not add any sweetening agents.
- Apply the juice on your scars and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with water.
How to Get Rid of Back Acne Scars with Olive Oil?
Here is another remedy for back acne scars with olive oil. It contains the antioxidants and some vitamins like vitamin E, vitamin K. All these vitamins helps to rejuvenate the skin and also in healing the scars. It gives a natural bleaching effect due to its acidic property. It also acts as a moisturizer for the skin and also prevents the scars from reformation.
- Apply a tbsp of olive oil on the Bacne Scars.
- Have a gentle massage until the skin absorbs the oil completely into it.
- Do this process every day to get rid of acne marks on the back faster.
So, these are some of the home remedies for back acne scars. Choose the best one that suits your skin. Moreover, every remedy may not give you a satisfying result as each, and every human’s skin is different. So, select the one that sets your skin type. Or just make a try with all of them with a weeks gap. Then you might notice differences with each remedy. So, hope you get the best ones to get rid of back acne scars.