Natural remedies are the things people look for when a certain medication prescribed to them was unfortunately not working for them, they look for natural remedies that is effective and helps lessen the symptoms.
Nettle is a green leaf from Urticaceae family and belong to trichomes subspecies which is known for it’s stinging hairs on the both sides of it’s leaves and stems. Nettle can be used as food, fiber and medicine.
Study proves that nettles is excellent for the aid of allergies.
Below are the benefits you can get from nettle:
- Battle the symptoms of gout and rheumatology
- Decreases kidney stones
- Cleanse the blood
- Reducing the blood sugar levels
- Prevents dandruff and hair loss
- It has antibacterial properties that helps in boosting immune system
- Stimulates growth of hair and nails
- Prevents hemorrhoids
- Avoids iron deficiency that may lead to leukemia
- Getting rid of toxins out of the body
- Enhances function of the kidneys
-cut the nettle thinly minced the nettle leaves, you need atleast 1 tbsp
-put it in a cup and pour 200ml of hot water
-cover the cup and let the nettle leaves stip for a couple of minutes
-Strain the tea and ready to consume